Thursday, October 23, 2008

my, um, state of my life address or some such

It's Thursday night, which means the kids are at Heather's (huh? wha..? Seriously people, buy a newspaper. Heather and I are divorcing). This means that I'm home alone, searching for something to do (I can only clean my apartment so many times. It's sparkling clean as it is). Tonight I decided to treat myself to a few movies, namely The Incredible Hulk and the new Indy movie. Still, I miss my children not being here. But I have them this weekend and we are going to have some fun. Football on Saturday (GO POKES!) and, if the weather cooperates, the park on Sunday. Since this whole joint custody thing has reared it's head, I have come to cherish the times I have with my kids. It really sucks not having them here every night.

No comments: