Sunday, March 1, 2009

A dream come true

Have you ever had one of those nights where you had a dream come true, like the entire night was like one long fairy tale? Me neither. And then last night happened. Correction, last night going into this morning. 5 am this morning, to be exact. And get your mind out of the gutter, you disgusting sicko.

Oddly enough, I have some tangentially related pictures but I'm not going to post them. Call it...protecting my karma. Think of this post as something akin to what the Israelites did on their journey through the desert. They would build these markers made of stone to indicate a passage of some importance or crossroad. So, this post is my stone marker denoting a...new direction, let's say.

Anyhoo, for everyone out there that's never had a secret wish fulfilled...? Don't give up hope. I have a real life example of what happens when you, as Disney says, wish upon a star.

No comments: