Saturday, April 26, 2008

Home and Garden Show


I've made mention before that I don't take pictures well (above is exhibit A).
What we have here is Brandi and I at the Home and Garden Expo. Basically its a show and tell for businesses in the area to rope in new customers. The school set up a booth to tell everyone about our new building and present information for prospective students. I volunteered to help out for a few hours (longest 4 hours of my life) this afternoon. It was fun, for the most part, but I was really starting to hate people in general by the time I was done. Has idiocy become the new chic? Man, people ask some stupid questions. Anyhoo, I got some new potential clients myself (I had a stack of my own business cards that I was handing out like candy) so it wasn't a total waste of time.

No comments: