Friday, April 18, 2008

A new blog

I have a new blog.

I felt that I needed a release valve from the daily stress that I have to deal with. And since I have no desire to go to jail for beating the crap out of the GED carrying moron who barely speaks coherent English taking my order at the drive through, I decided to vent the best way I know:

Writing.

I've always felt that some of my best writing comes when I'm at an emotional extreme. I've crafted some really, really good short stories when I would find myself dumped by a girlfriend or fuming over some jackass at work. However, The Sweeten's isn't really the place to release my inner rage as it's more of a family oriented watering hole. So, I created a whole new blog on which to express my feelings. Oh, I'll still be running this blog regularly (well, as regular as it usually is anyway) but the other blog is for the times when I really have to let go and tell the world off.

Where can you find it? http://iampissedoffman.blogspot.com/

Remember, you read it at your own risk (especially if you are a Republican). Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: