Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter pix



Easter pix, fresh from the camera. I'm of two minds regarding the hoopla surrounding Easter. On the one hand, I can see how people like the pagentry and joie de vivre that comes around every Easter. Kids get dressed up and hunt Easter eggs, parents take photos (such as these) and shamelessy foist them onto any and all unsuspecting passers-by. On the other hand, isn't it all just a bit overblown? I mean, do we really need to spend time and money dressing our children up in what are essentially Halloween costumes that they will never wear again? (My mother bought Emma's outfit and while she does look cute, I don't think we'll send her to daycare in it) Either way, here are our cute children, with their cousin J'son in the middle. Emery had fun looking for Easter eggs for about five minutes then simply concerned himself with running around mindlessly outside.

No comments: