Monday, December 10, 2007

Updates

School's been out due to the weather, both today and tomorrow (and maybe Wednesday). And I'm about to climb the walls. I kept the kids home today so I would have something to do (we haven't had cable for several months to cut expenses while I'm in school, so Emery and Emma constitute my "entertainment"). Emery is tall enough to turn on the lights, which he discovered this weekend and no goes about the house turning on EVERY light (this is also my new wake up call as he wakes up at 4-ish in the morning and turns on every light on his way to crawling in bed with us). Emma is sloooooowly starting to walk. She took about five steps tonight on her own. Hopefully she'll be up and running about by the end of the month. Heather has been working a lot of nights recently to bring in some extra dough, especially now that school is out for her until January (I get about one week off during Christmas).

No comments: