Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The countdown has begun

Actually, the countdown began a long time ago, but I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. That's right, I'm almost graduated from school. Just a shade under 7 weeks to go and I'll be done with school. Of course, then I have to find a job (my previous employment arrangement appears to have fallen through, for reasons I'm not entirely sure of) and gather in enough clients to prevent living on welfare but I'm not even worried about that. Not to be egotistical, but I cut a pretty mean head of hair. And I've been seeing a lot more referrals from people I've previously serviced (that just sounds bad, don't it?).

So this is your first notice. Prepare the congratulatory cards and emails. I'll be beautifying the hair of millions (hundreds? Okay, 10 people) before the Fourth of July.

No comments: