Friday, May 30, 2008

Emma's New 'Do



The picture didn't turn out as good as I would have liked (I took it with my camcorder) but here is Emma's new haircut. Really it's just her fringe (that would be bangs for the lay person) that I cut but it has been bugging me for some time now.

Anything you put in her hair to hold it out of her face will be pulled out within five minutes. So I decided to give her a trendy little 'do. Actually her haircut is extremely popular right now (there are scores of models with the same fringe cut...it's called fierce bangs) plus it keeps her hair out of her face. Fashion setting AND functional. Yep, I can cut some hair.

1 comment:

Seth said...

Nice cut!

The photo looks like it was taken with the same camera they use to capture images of the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot or UFOs.