Saturday, November 14, 2009

My new ride

What you see below is the culmination of a very stressful week. My Jeep died last Saturday. Just up and died. I shouldn't put it like that, though, as the ol' girl served me well for a very long time including a trip to Chicago and back. Still, her time had come. After much scrambling and phone calling (and not a little praying), I was able to secure a new ride. Shiny, isn't she? (I always refer to my vehicles as females. They are tempermental creatures and you have to pamper them or they will leave you high and dry). Very clean and MUCH better gas mileage. The kids like it too because they can get in and out of the car without having to put on climbing gear (my Jeep sat a little high off the ground). More bells and whistles than I can possible figure out in one sitting. And very fun to drive.