Sunday, July 29, 2007

The big 50!



I've hit 5o posts! Woo Hoo!!!! It's been a long time coming (quite literally as I've been slacking on blog posts the last few months) but I've managed to hit a milestone with my blog. I thought I would take the time to share with everyone what I do in my spare time. A little over 4 years ago I received an invite to join an anthology called Pulp Legacy. I have a humorous anecdote involving said invite but it's rather long and I don't have the time to go into it (Let's just say that I didn't believe them at first and it took some convincing on their part). What is Pulp Legacy? I could tell you but I'd rather have you read it for yourself. Http://pulplegacy.blogspot.com
To the left is an old cover (it's the only one on hand I had at the moment) from a few years ago. Everyone involved with PL contributes everthing from covers to content to paying to publish the thing ourselves. Not much in the way of a money making enterprise, nor is there much notoriety (aside from the occasional shenanigans like creating a fictional member and contributing content from him for a year) but the one remarkable benefit of PL is that you meet some amazing people (one such person is Seth Jones, who I've mentioned in this blog previously. Seth is a wonderful friend, so much so that he was the best man at my wedding).
I hope everyone has enjoyed this little experiment of mine. I hope to continue for 50 more posts (or 500 more even!). I want to thank everyone who takes the time out of their schedule to read my blog. I promise to maintain the high quality (HA!) for as long as I'm here.

No comments: