Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's Mega Maid. She's gone from suck to blow


Sorry, that was a "Spaceballs" joke and I couldn't resist it. What we have here is my new vacuum cleaner. Our first vacuum cleaner broke after about 3 months of service and our second (second-hand even) vacuum didn't even last that long. So, to avoid borrowing my sister's vacuum every few days, we finally broke down and bought a new one. Went to every store in town that sold vacuums before we settled on this one. And it was on sale to boot! And just for insurance, we got the extended warranty for an extra ten spot. I didn't seek out any advice on getting this vacuum, not even from fictitious, secretly gay Mormon vacuum cleaner salesmen (there are about 20 people in the known universe who will get that joke, but it was so worth it) but this thing will suck start a Harley. Our carpet has never been cleaner. And that's a good thing 'cause Emma had decided that anything within her reach is fair game to put in her mouth.

1 comment:

mar said...

I got the line about "fictitious, secretly gay Mormon vacuum cleaner salesmen". I feel like I know too much.