Monday, November 26, 2007

What, no peanut gallery?

I've noticed something over the course of the last few dozen posts (more on those posts later). No one is leaving comments. You people know that you can do that right? Or is my readership declined to the point that it's just me and some guy from Hoboken reading this thing? Is it the genius reading level thing? (Surely not). Anyhoo, everyone who comes to visit is encouraged to leave a note, even if it's just a "hey, keep up the big words".

Speaking of posts, I'm one post away from 40 posts this month. 40 posts in one month! When I started this thing, it took me over 5 months to get to 40 posts and now I'm slinging them out at more than a post a day. Granted, Emma's birthday party helped a bit but I've tried to keep the posts to a fairly high standard instead of resorting to "Hey look, it's my butt!" or some such.

2 comments:

Craig said...

Go Hoboken!

mar said...

Hey, keep up the big words.