Monday, March 10, 2008

A few changes

For those of you that leave comments, I'm enacting a few changes. Over the last few posts, I've noticed comments from people I've never heard of. This is a good thing though, right? Well, it would be if the comments left weren't much more than glorified spam. So, to prevent spammers from using my blog to further their own gains and to keep my loyal readership (all 10 of 'em) safe from said shenanigans, I'm instituting some prevantative measures to insure spam free comments on the blog.

To now leave a comment, you'll have to also go through one of those "please type the letters as they appear" pop up windows.

Further, all comments will be reviewed by me before they will be posted.

I know, I know, it's alot like the TSA's policies on airport screening, but I promise you that my policies will actually catch terrorists. And spammers.

No comments: