Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Other Side of Me



This is my wife, Heather Nicole Sweeten. I have loved Heather from the the first minute we met. Oh, there are times when she is this close to showing up on the back of a milk carton, but I still love her, warts and all. Heather is currently in college for elementary education (although she is undecided as to whether or not it will stay that way). The best thing I can say about my wife is that she loves me, even after almost three years. I'm not the easiest person in the world to live with (of course, she's no picnic at times either) but somehow, she overlooks my faults. We aren't happily married (I say that because I don't truly believe that anyone is HAPPILY married), we are lovingly married. And I can't picture my life without her in it, plain and simple.

No comments: