Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Not too sexy anymore





This is me, Travis. This is me after a hard day's work doing construction. I'm doing remodeling at the local J.C. Penney (no, not just me). Notice the smudge of plaster around my mouth. Yeah, the Penney's chicks thought it was hot too...add in the blossoming zit on my forehead and I'm simply irresistible (well, maybe to my wife...maybe). Anyhoo, I'm tired. I've been working this job for a week. I left my previous job due to some managerial issues (they're hosers and I was tired of taking their crap).

Upon further reflection of this picture, I really do look 30. It's a sad day in a man's life when he actually looks as old as he is...Okay, enough depressing moments...Going to see Ghost Rider with my Pops-in-law tonight...A little guys night out watching a satanic themed, ultra violent movie (ah, quality family time).

1 comment:

Tam said...

Watch out buddy, you're beginning to look a LOT like your grandpa...