Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Chuck Taylor All-Stars



Here are the long awaited pics of Emery's new kicks (I swear I didn't intentionally rhyme that). I spotted these at J.C. Penney a few weeks ago. Heather was skeptical, however, as she thought he would look silly in the them. I had to explain to her that every boy at some point in time in his life owns a pair of Chuck Taylor All-Stars. And he wouldn't look silly. It makes him look like a little boy (we're still in the transition phase between baby and little boy). The second picture also shows
Emery's kicks in addition to his affinity for putting things in his mouth, especially pens. Emery loves to draw but we have to keep a constant vigil on him when he has a pen, crayon, etc., in his hand. Invariably he will stick it in his mouth. However, Heather might have inadvertently cured that particular problem with the sidewalk chalk she bought him. Emery was drawing on the sidewalk when he decided to take a bite out of the chalk. Needless to say, the reaction had me laughing; so hard, in fact, that Emma started laughing too. I think we've now seen the last of Emery's fixation on sticking things in his mouth.


1 comment:

Seth said...

Love the Chuck's!

Thanks for putting up a new post... seeing that photo of your tattoo every time I stopped by was making me ill...