Thursday, March 29, 2007

This is my bowling team. The old crusty looking guy is my father in law, Tim. The other two are Dan and Cristina, former co-workers. Together, we form the mighty Pin Phreaks! Blame Dan for all this. He asked me to fill for someone on the summer league and it turns out that I'm better than the other guy. So I get an invite to join permanently. That turns into a plan to bowl in the fall league (which is a misnomer, cause you bowl in the fall, winter AND spring). The other two people on our summer team weren't interested (and weren't very good either) in joining the fall league, so we went out and recruited some hired guns. Cristina, aka "Pickle" (she calls me "Bacon") is our "Queen of Darkness". She has the best game on our team. Dan is the strike master, throwing at least 3 a game. And he's a great guy too, despite being a Jets fan. Tim was brought on to be our closer, but his game has suffered a bit in the 20 odd years since he last played. But we keep him around 'cause he makes us laugh (and he buys the beer). Me? I'm there for levity and moral support.





1 comment:

mar said...

She got a boyfriend?