Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ole McEmery had a farm....

Emery went to my grandmother's last weekend. The last time Emery was on a farm, he was a little older than Emma and prolly doesn't remember much (he did get to ride a horse). Anyhoo, this time around he had a blast. His favorite part was my grandfather's old tractor (I think it was bought in the late 1940's). I won't hold my breath that he will take up farming, however, because he was scared to death of the animals. He refused to sit on the horse and wouldn't come closer than 4 feet to a cow. Interestingly enough, Emery is fascinated with animals but will not go near one. Even puppies send him running if they get too close. Hopefully he'll grow out of it, 'cause I can't wait to get him his first puppy in a few years. It'll be like Old Yeller without the rabies and sad ending.





1 comment:

Tam said...

You should enter the one of Emery's head in the tractor wheel in a photo competition!