Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Too cool for school


This is emery's room. As you can see, it's dripping with comic book paraphernalia. The giant Optimus Prime stand up as well as the Transformer posters on the wall (he has Decepticons on the other walls) had a prominent place in my office. Now that my office is emma's room, emery got to "inherit" them. I'm a comic book geek (I'll have to post a shot of my collection some time...it's huge, taking up over half my closet). Comics taught me to read at an early age and I've been collecting them ever since. Hopefully, emery will follow in his daddy's footsteps. If nothing else, when he starts school, all his friends will want to come over to "play" with his comics (I've already got a couple of boxes set aside full of comics that I haven't got the heart to get rid of so that he'll have something to start with).

No comments: