Monday, October 8, 2007

Over to Nana's

We spent Sunday at Nana's (my mother's) house. It was a fun filled day for the children (although I doubt Emma will ever take a nap there again...more on that later).



My mom got The Jungle Book for the kids to watch. J'son watched the whole thing through, but my children were more interested in crawling over, around, and through everything they could find.



Case in point...



The boys thought it would be fun to play in my mother's new fountain. Fun and wet. But it did tire them out quite a bit.


I didn't get a picture of it, but Emma went down for a nap in my mother's room. I had left the door open but someone came behind me and shut it. A few hours went by and I was alternating between dozing off and watching TV in the den. I kept hearing the crying sound, but it was only for a few seconds. However, since it kept repeating, I went to investigate. Evidently, Emma had woken up in a strange environment and got a little freaked out when she couldn't get out of the room. It took A LOT of soothing to calm her down. I can chuckle at it now, but at the time I was worried that I had scarred her for life.

No comments: