Friday, September 21, 2007

New Camera



I got a new digital camera yesterday. Why did I get a new digital camera? 'Cause I...misplaced...our other camera (it's a long story involving disintegrating trashbags, high winds and my backpack...don't ask). Anyhoo, I went with an HP again (my first camera was an HP m415) because I really enjoyed the first one (a Christmas gift from Heather's parents). I was going to get a Nikon Coolpix but they were out of the model I wanted, plus the HP was on sale. So far, it's been fun to play with. My only gripe is since there is no viewfinder, the thing DEVOURS batteries. You have to turn it off between pics if you want to conserve battery power. But since it's becoming increasingly hard to find a camera with a viewfinder (unless you want to shell out serious change for an SLR digital camera) I figure it will be something I'll have to deal with.

No comments: